CTN- Ceroc Training Night
These training nights are held monthly on a Friday. We offer revision workshops for beginners and dance floor space for all levels of dancers who wish to practise and consolidate their own personal skills. These nights are designed to support your learning and speed up your progress.
Focused Beginner Workshop:
These workshops aim to encourage and support our newest dancers. Our instructors will revise 3-4 moves and concepts learned over the last month. This is an excellent chance for you to remember the moves, link the moves in new ways and consolidate the skills and techniques needed to make the moves smooth, safe and fun. In a smaller group, you have the opportunity to pick up hints and tips that are tailored to your needs. Even numbers are preferred so you must pre-register. This is a great opportunity for you to have a ‘semi-private’ group lesson.
- If you are very new to Ceroc, we ask that you attend at least 2 Thursday night classes in the lead-up to that workshop so we can maximise the time spent fine-tuning your moves and providing hints and tips tailored to you.
- You can pre-register at our front desk on a Thursday night or by contacting Natalie 0404 390 443
Personal Practise Session:
Our ‘Ceroc Training Night’ (CTN) also offers dance floor space for dancers of any level or dance style. This an opportunity for couples to practise on their own, rehearse for upcoming routines and competitions with room to move. (No more moving the furniture out of the living room.)
Please note, any instructors present on the night, are not available with your personal practise unless you have arranged for a ‘Private Lesson’. (Private lessons can be arranged by contacting our Head Teacher, Graham on 0481 202 181)
You can pre-register with your dance partner, at our front desk on any Thursday night or by contacting Natalie 0404 390 443
Time: 6:30-7:30 followed by dinner
Venue: Wellers Hill Bowls Club
Pricing Per Person:
$30 Members/$35 Non-Members, includes Buffet dinner.
Payment must be made prior to the date, either at the front desk on a Thursday evening or by contacting Natalie on 0404 390 443.
- Current Membership Card must be sighted at time of registration to receive the Member’s Discount
- Full payment and booking is required by close of business on the Thursday night.
- Money will not be refunded for cancellations made within 24 hours of the evening due to catering requirements.
- No shows on the night will be charged the full amount without a refund. Should the workshop be cancelled by Ceroc Club Brisbane, you will be notified and a full refund given.
- Registrations received without payment are NOT confirmed.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out when the next workshop begins.
For our next major workshop, please see our Events page.